With the continuous development of science and technology, the traditional ropes and ties in the craft have gradually withdrawn from the market, and more and more enterprises and factories are more willing to use nylon ties. So what are the detailed functions of this product and equipment in the process of use?
Ⅰ. Know the nylon zip ties
Due to the particularity of the product (thin wall, the product injection process is relatively large), the mold, injection process and material of nylon zip ties are quite particular. Generally, new manufacturers need a long exploration process to produce qualified products. It is designed with a stop function (except for the live buckle type), which can only be tightened more and more tightly. There are also detachable cable ties (live buckle).
Ⅱ. What are the market advantages of nylon zip ties?
- Traditional ropes and ties are generally made of PVC or fiber materials, and the cable tie materialwill weather or rot quickly over time in daily use, causing inconvenience to the objects after use.
- Just like the traditional PVC tie wire, it needs to use iron wire to strengthen its toughness and tension, but because the surface of some PVC in use will be detached or aged for a long time, the iron wire will be exposed and directly pierce the object. And if it is used on electrical wires, there is a danger of conducting electricity.
- Whether it is a rope or traditional binding, it is more troublesome in actual operation, and it is difficult to unify the scale of workers’ operation, and the labor cost is high. The use of self-locking nylon zip ties is relatively simple, and the use of uniform scales brings high efficiency to enterprises.
- nylon zip ties have high tensile strength, impact resistance, and strong acid and alkali resistance. In addition, when used in the industry, nylon itself also has a certain fire rating that can reach UL94-V2, and the above advantages, are not available in traditional ropes and ties.
- In recent years, the environmental protection requirements of the world, especially in Europe, are difficult for traditional materials to meet the standards set by the European Union. In addition, because the traditional tie wire needs to use a large amount of iron wire, the price increase of steel has been raced round by round, and there is a certain risk in the price, so it has lost the market.
The application field of nylon zip ties With the development of the economy, the advanced application scope of socialized mass production is becoming wider and wider, involving almost all fields of application. As one of the leading cable tie wholesale suppliers in China, Xutai Dian Qi believes that understanding of the above knowledge can help you make better choices and use of equipment products.